Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 7, 2010

 Zi eruption was born December 7, 2007, is now 2 years 10 months

Yesterday, the cousin to marry off their daughters, and my mother gave my aunt called to breakfast Tze Meng with her, so go to the wedding after my grandparents, aunt picked up Tze Meng also came out.

noon in the aunt, Havoc in Heaven,Discount UGG boots, fortunately, did not rely on my side, Zi Meng also drop a little spoiled taste, nothing will listen to his aunt and brother, both men are down get along without incident.

work, to the aunt called to ask where? Cupping her aunt said, I said that I find her directly in the past, aunt said no, she has good, so I went to Silver Lake Park to find them. Meng Zi phone immediately heard the sound like a baby: my aunt, my feet hurt a. Aunt: Do you have feet hurt a cupping it? Zi Meng: yes ah. Aunt on the phone said: hear no, this is your daughter.

Haha, what a nice, curious, fresh, try, and without fear is my daughter.

to Silver Lake Park to see the brother and Meng Zi playing football, and his brother is a football, Tze Meng is a basketball, kick, pitted the past to retrieve hive!

see me, holding the ball flew right over, happy to Beng Bengtiao: to the beginning of a play, received the ball just Tze Meng Qubao are to hand,cheap UGG boots, will not directly play another back foot, so that better, because not always hold the ball, we should go picking, people are tiring, but also consumes more of her physical strength, the evening we go to eat it.

play ten minutes, when suddenly I saw my colleagues brother's children Yao Yao, the day he sent it with Ye, Ye, born at night, next morning he was born yet. I'll call him to come play with ye one, so just play with it a thing. Meng Zi

and began to not play ball, and started asking me to run, let me follow her, tease me from time to time: >
Yao Yao Ye one with a ball, and I started to play and Tze Meng running, but no one will hear the cries of Yao Yao, the original is the two had collided, and Yao Yao is not happy about it started to cry , while crying Ye also kicking foot side, Ye Leng Leng looked at him, also next to the nagging aunt: do not you run so fast, hit the little brother, tell him I'm sorry. Results Ye teeth, looking at the ground Yao Yao Leng Leng, insisted that, while Yao Yao's father has been to explain his brother was not intentional, is that you do not care two will collide, and brother fell down,UGG boots cheap, people do not cry, you cry ah?

Haoyuedaishui, finally stopped crying, Zi Meng has been looked at, and occasionally looked up to ask me: do not cry do not cry, I'm sorry.

Dong Chexi pull that not to steal my food (QQ farm) and the like, Yao Yao was to divert attention, looking for Ye play, but this next ye not happy,UGG shoes, his heart have wronged it, sitting on the garden fence was no longer playing with Yao Yao.

However, the child angry faster, better and disappear just as quickly, and soon saw them running, no playing, I run when Meng Zi occasionally see what they study in the flower bed before , one will be watching again in what manner. Meng Zi

good spirits high Oh, my mother came running when she tired I kept a reminder: Come to ah, you are the tortoise ah? I'll give you the little finger ah?

I do not run, clutching her rejection circle to play the game we often play, and she grabbed my arm tightly, not afraid I will not be thrown to, but also popular with dizziness after I stopped, and sometimes deliberately rough several times, Oh the laughing.

Yao Yao Meng Zi's father suddenly asked whether or not to blow a bubble? Meng Zi whispered answer: Yes. But I see not with guns blowing bubbles, blowing mouth to hand holding, Meng Zi confused fear is to turn down a full hand, but my father always said it does not matter Yao Yao, Tze Meng and eyeful of expectations, I also agreed.

we blow two bubbles, Yao Yao sitting on the ground and ran over to cry, I do not know how the matter, also hailed what he was blowing bubbles together, then I heard his father say You play the sister of the ball, my sister did not cry, you blow bubbles to the sister, she got the ball you play the thing. I know he mind if we play him in a bubble yet.

Well, his aunt (my colleague) said he is a very bad temper, cried at every turn, appears to be true, I hasten to coax things yet Meng Zi, Meng Zi did not expect even a very conscious said:

dark days soon, I'm still in the square with a running Meng Zi, Yao Yao heard far cry to go home because his father said, he sat lie, on the ground is not up, hey ~ ~

Ye brother'd best performance today, and fell down did not cry, my mother scolded collision with Yao Yao did not cry, but also have said a word :

night, no longer go out, Zi Meng also enjoyed our time in bed Nianglia it, this music does not he torture me, kick, kick, sitting, grasping, biting, is simply a weary fine, but I'd also very popular with it.

such a day has passed, although not leave with our daughter, but this is not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment