Monday, October 11, 2010

As bright stars at night

 I woke up from a dream to see a sky full of stars, hearts

unable to rise a touch of sadness: obscure lavender?

I long for the human life,UGG shoes, I wish I had a friend,cheap UGG boots, I said to myself many times: you must have a chance to become human!

But what's the use? Dream a dream after all ~ I will never, like humans, are free to move around, looking for friends. Month, is so bleak, I shed a tear.

Xiaolan early in the morning to hear the noises, I was a disgruntled complaint.

Xiao Lan upset:

nice day, bright sun through the gap between the leaves,UGG boots clearance, through the morning fog, a plume of ground and scattering the field, the formation of departments and regions spot, early morning is always so full of hope!

we dance in the sun, under a willow came from a strange man.

inlaid with white skin, delicate facial features, eyebrows exudes vitality of British Gas, black eyes as bright as the stars, light blue eye made me feel very warm,UGG boots, and he comes out of good temperament who complex, such as a mixture of various qualities, but in those gentle and handsome, but also has his own unique ethereal and charming.

maybe, maybe the prince is a fairy tale like him, melancholy eyes people simply can not breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment