Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello everybody

 Hello everybody ~ I'm in the water, said in his memoirs: the old cloth (the wolf has been calling me a small cloth) Full Name: Magic is currently working in the domain z EF Brest Federal Air Force,Discount UGG boots, Logistics belongs. I had never outcrop of our diving. I am a hundred days I did not blow the safety of diving accident-free model! But the Dragon hermit (that is me, wins meters Typhoon) who had not let me go down, and I had no choice but to talk about my history of EVE. (I am this person has been: no rains it pours ~ as the motto, so the one that is long)

I see in the 17173 EVE online game, it was in about May 2006 I was just just right ~ Poly agents (large sea battle 2) in the exit, the main reason was the great naval battle 2 in sparsely populated until about 11:00 to about 100 people conspire Online EVE than it is now even tragic, played a large sea of people know that the game is started by the game room. A bit like the room just across the line of fire is 60 the maximum number of at least 8 people, but once the room a different way to start the game will not be able to join, can only wait for someone to open the new room, is often a war room with 10 minutes for 15 to wait to start the game minutes is very time consuming. So I finally bid farewell to the great sea battle 2. To leave the Big Battle 2 have nothing to do after being idle to death, when the EVE savior in my eyes, ah, not only the subject matter new and unique skill system is also very attractive. The most important years of my family have been looking up to the theme of the movie are the universe, always wanted to go so I decided to play this game.

12th of this so I will never forget ~ ~ so touched too ~ too fucking depressed people get angry out. My mother served from noon until 0:00 did not do any other board in that game, the board does not get it! Fortunately, my very patient person,UGG shoes, I was calm ahead and click the Connect button. Grass your mother with you Ah ~ I Maoshang it! With my patience and my spirit calm ~ in the early morning of June 13th I landed around 01:00 into the game, it took me about 10 minutes in the EVE to create world's first character (mining workers ~ M group) 555 555 This number is very short-lived, formally entered the game thing that catches my eye is a space station in the system within the tutorial screen ~ prompt, I finished my first space travel, during playback with local channels where GM has been a passage (please leave as soon as the new captain novice star, to the other waiting for the new Captain Teng landing, thank you!), so I reluctantly left (forced removal) of my hometown ~ After that I will no longer have not returned. (You) may say that you are not too cruel that even the family back ~ ~ I'm not crying I do not want to return could not find back home Yeah, go out to get lost, and since then I was wandering everywhere at home ~ come to that considered that it. While homesickness has been lingering in my mind, but at an early age I began to cool-headed thinking on the future direction of play EVE ~ I have decided to go before the miners of the road, by the acquisition Yi Kenuo fortune, why they named: Mining Workers ~ do.

EF Magic domain z Brest said :2009-11-17 22:11:02

I too talented ~ ha ha ha ha,UGG boots clearance, I am very satisfied with my intelligence ,cheap UGG boots, I think you are too talented Yo ~, after enjoying the end I decided to leave for their own collection Yi Kenuo areas. But after the departure I found an interesting situation, to be honest I was very upset about this issue, the situation is it? Where can I adopt to the Yi Kenuo rock it? I would, I am in the Empire District, I have searched around a dance ~ no ah. . . . . . I started my calm analysis of the current situation, finally, I decided not to adopt Yi Kenuo, the first point where the mining Biaikenuo slightly lower spar, so I drove to my novice eye-catching boat Fine with me that the foundation called the Collector in one does not know where the asteroid, dig my career, the first mining shovel, a short while I dug a ship full of any spar. I looked at this boat can not help but think of where the spar EVE I became the richest man in the world of the scene, ah ~ too good. After that I turned the bow in the joy back to the space station sailed away after ~ stop where I took over the ship are refined into three titanium spar, I urgently not to be the right-click to select the sale of such items, a window pops up Show me where the space station for some acquisitions, the sale price is 0.01ISK Show all available 2.xxISK,

No comments:

Post a Comment