Monday, October 25, 2010

Because we are a family

 Yourself so big, many people to thank, but the thing I most want to thank my family.

I was lucky, though not live in a very rich but very harmonious family. In this family, there is love my father, mother, aunt, uncle, and care for my sister, brother, brother, wife, brother, sister, understanding and tolerance have given my husband and daughter and an independent, mature, good niece, exogenous, nephew. When my frustration is we always enlighten me, I encounter difficulties is our selfless help me, his family kind, generous, sincere and understanding, tolerance and under the influence of inspiration, I have today, if said, I achieved some results in their careers, then it is the care with their families, understanding, help inseparable from, the thought of my family, my heart filled with gratitude, that life can not repay.

- thank the elders of the support and understanding.

parents gave me life, brought up to me. Especially the father he was not patriarchal, but also special preference for me. Although the 6 children at home, living less well-off, but fairly good condition than the average family. They did not give us very rich material life, but they honest, kind, diligent, helpful and sent me the good moral character, this is my life I have used up a valuable asset. Because life is busy, they rarely do not preach the way of martial arts discipline with us, more or teaching by example. I have always felt that their parents are our best teachers, we learn from. Parents to raise us, really a lot of trouble. Eat a lot of suffering, by a lot of crime. They have been the same as the old cattle quietly toil day after day, by the end of April 1998 my father left us because of cerebral thrombosis. Now only hope that his mother good health, able to enjoy more than a few days Qingfu. The day before yesterday that the mother also had cerebral thrombosis, and has lived for 20 days, the hospital, the family and everyone in the Because the mother before the body has been more robust, I also believed. Older sister's diary from the mother to see the details, I feel the tears and joy, feel ashamed, unable to express their feelings, especially after a telephone call to his mother, his mother said, I have been discharged, do not miss the body in very good shape me and said not to tell you is the fear of you are worried about the elderly and so on ... ... her simple comfort me, make me more impressed. Children do not want any trouble understanding the child

90 early, as the father of poor health, work out how many children we are to miss, often called to his factory to do, turn phone a lot of trouble. Suggested my father installed phones, easy to contact. Telephone was a luxury, 3 thousand dollars to install phone, his father promised his mouth, that is not installed, after all funded through our deliberations installed on the phone, he was very happy. The early 90s, his father had cerebral thrombosis, hypertension and other diseases. In order not to affect several of our children work outside the home, the father asked his sister not to tell things ill. Hospitalized several times we do not know, every time he said to call home quite good, do not miss ... ....

father in bed since the beginning of 1996, the size of the change incontinence, not eating, has been in bed, early 1998, sicker, hospitalized several times, April 25, my father was seriously ill and his older sister received a call, we Now back home, guard in the hospital 3 days and 3 nights, at 1:30 on April 29th minutes, his father stopped the heart beat, he walked very quietly.

decades, under the care of my parents, adults. Parents read much, but things sensible, modeling than precept; father, although not very talkative, but deep down filled with the love of children, want their children to learn good showing; father, though after hardship, but inner strength, never light the face of difficulties give up, in particular, responsible. In support of parents and guardians, even if the hard the hard to, our spirit does not fall, the family has withstood three years of natural disasters, there are also middle school. Today, families are living very well.

Now, whenever our family reunion, I always want to be the father in the more wonderful. Fortunately,UGGs, mother's body still in good health, good news is that we all came to a smooth six sisters, I think this is to comfort the father of the soul in heaven.

mother is a housewife, although there is no culture, even housework is not very strong, I remember every time to go home to his mother wash, Nongnong, she was always very polite to say so that you involved the. Mother as early brain stimulated, some nervousness, but her kindness, understanding children's simple emotion, unparalleled, and we were moved.

aunt and uncle had no children, particularly fond of children, six sisters grew up we became his children. Remember as a child, the school for a holiday, we are racing to the aunt, uncle Jiaqu Zhu. Whatever trouble, even trouble uncle house upside down, he always smiled at us, with no temper. Season one to eat, especially like to see our voracious situation,UGG shoes, because small timid, I never Hu disrupt downtown home uncle, aunt always helped light a fire to cook, clean up the house, so my aunt, uncle particularly like me, a long Big Sister and uncle after the result of living with our sister live nearby, the contact between them increased, more and more feel the love and good uncle, remembered uncle in the leg two years ago could not walk for several months, every time I gave him old phone, he always said, good health, all is well, but then I know that uncle in the leg three months to walk. In particular, we went to Wuxi, we have 3 birthdays and Teacher's Day, will be promptly called to congratulate uncle, so we feel very warm.

- thanks sister, brother, brother, wife, brother and sister, sir, help and understanding.

sister brother, the future for my sake, do everything possible to let me test the Dagang Oilfield school work, and in many aspects of parental care given. If we say that I'm a bit sterile, they credit the most.

-1978 to field test the winter scene, has been 23 years, and I can not forget how special the experience of that period. A sister, brother, King Brother, sister, two brother, who did not sleep a wink all night, I came to oil fields in exchange for the opportunity.

-1980 technical school graduate in July, for my work assignments, you are looking for ways, and think of ways for me to lay the foundation for future development.

-1983 as candidates in the People's University Correspondence College, looking for leaders to intercede, giving me the opportunity to receive higher education, creating opportunities to switch to dry.

-1984 transferred on horse field, is that you care Siemens, looking for relationships, and for him to fight to the Tianjin account.

-1984 I was married, when your economy is not rich, but in the spiritual and material, gave me a lot of understanding and help.

-1987 In July, I was angry with people, out of technical school, I find units, looking for an apartment, so I was able to come to Court Three areas to work, to have the opportunity to know a lot of people, long the knowledge.

-1988 Margery years after the birth of a child and I see every day, that love and miss, I'll never forget.

-1993 received in the previous post as head teacher of the older sister has given special attention.

-2002 to Wuxi by the Dagang oil field work, is sister to give a full understanding and support. I move, big sister to their home better give me all the items pulled Wuxi.

-2008 and 2009 the two went to Shenzhen, have been sister, brother meticulous care, especially in 2009 on business, to make my face, deliberately served a meal with colleagues in our unit leaders.

1980 年 school graduates, the naive, I had thought of oil production crew to do a heroine, if not the older sister was in the side guide, I really do not know how to do. Now think about is staying in school much better than when the oil workers, do not work night shifts do not have aid to us, I hope I can better life some.

in our home, in addition to the parents to pay up to a few big sister to pick me and my brother out of school work from home, sharing the burden of their parents, and now each family lives Guzhe, but also the number of her most worry about. The largest contribution to the family. Among the 6

sister, sister, brother and I work in the field, usually the task of home care of their parents, to the sister, brother and sister bear. I will never forget the time in high school and technical school to take care of my sister, I went to school and wear cotton bags are hand sewn sister, each time to get together with my father to help me improve factory food, in large Zhao secondary school, often to the father the factory to improve the food, each child taking the time to help me Zhudou pickles, fried meat, flour paste, when every season, to help me buy new clothes. So I am particularly impressed that, in November 1978, a Thursday evening at 11 o'clock,cheap UGG boots, sister and brother in law tractor suddenly came to my Big Zhao attended school, said to be big sister to help me fight for the chance to test technical school tomorrow 8:00 am exam, I was sent to Wuqiao 12:30 stumbled station, and boarded the train to Tianjin, 4:50 to Tianjin West Railway Station, and the gold Big Brother big brother already waiting to pick me up at 6:30 pm Three Sister's quarters to reach hospital, while I wash, eat, while helping me with my big sister languages Hospital 7:30 II school took me to the examination room, 8:00 examination, the examination time is 2 and a half hours, I was 10 : 00 answered the exam, actually fell asleep in the examination room. Sister said after the hearing in order to fight me the opportunity to field test, she was responsible for recruiting Yang Shuji first day of the exam before 5 pm grind down, my ticket is produced and Education Section of the night, the day before the exam seats moved in ... ... is eldest sister, brother, and, sister, two brother, who did not sleep a wink all night, to oil fields in exchange for my opportunity, I will never forget to help my relatives. Outspoken sister, is impatient, when the horse made a good parents sent her the most kind-hearted nature.

3 people out of our brother and sisters in the home recently, Do not look at his temper big, but parents always sound spoken, all conform to the idea of the elderly; although the sister was housekeeper, but the mother life care is very good, often do well to eat, buy new clothes to help his mother take a bath, washing clothes, because the mother meddling, often nagging, and they never cried her. Every winter, they meet his mother to him for the winter, every time the mother came back to become white and fat, so his mother would especially like to listen to big brother. Normally, from time to time, brother and sister will be home to visit his parents, often to buy some daily necessities, holidays with his family to go back, eat, drink, wear, use of not only the parents, the other brother sisters were also used.

particularly impressed me is that I went to Wuxi in 2002, bought a house 10 million missing midnight, big brother, played paragraph to immediately. Especially after I went to Wuxi, often called big brother, always told me not to want to eat not forget, do not want to spend money that you have them, all right, do not miss home. Brothers and sisters when we need money, they would lend a helping hand. Big Brother is the most filial piety to parents.

brother - gained mischievous childhood, the brain smart, strong hands. Child, because his mother had favored him, somewhat jealous of him. Cerebral paralysis from his father, brother and dedicated the home to take care of brothers and sisters, never complained. My father, particularly after the death of his younger brother went to every Chinese New Year family reunion, in order to settle a good big sister, big brother to stay with our family, they live in a 3 no heating facilities in the West room, we live in a heated main building facing the South, biting new steamed bread, drinking a large pot of porridge, eating cabbage stew vermicelli dish with a table that Hong Yeah, 20 people bustling in recent years ... ... do their business after the installation of plumbing, from the greed night early emphasis on integrity, life was very practical.

sister - Lee Jin was brought by some wayward parents and sister love, like a child grow up. Mountain tourism for years I'm going to remember, not to take her to playing patience, locked in the house allowed me to go out.

obviously felt in recent years since she grew up, that take the initiative to take care of mother love, understanding, understanding, active brothers and sisters to share the difficulties of family holidays, take the initiative to greet family members, concerned about everyone in the family. Particularly after the ill mother, sister and brother in law take the initiative to the task of taking care of his mother, his temper became more and more mild. Li Jincheng done. Mr.

my horse is my childhood classmates, transferred from Texas after marriage Dagang oilfield. First married, my housekeeper, now can not find the book, while this account could not find a word careless Careless chap. In contrast with my horse but cautious, kind, cares about, especially loved children, is a very responsible man. Although he usually quick temper, but Margery father is a loving family, love children, love my wife, love life, there is a good man be magnanimous. No smoking, no drinking, the first time to go home every day, and sometimes quarrel, but I still love to take care of their children, adding the work I met with difficulties in a bad mood, he will try to comfort , given in many ways understanding and tolerance. I remember in 1987 I transferred from a technical school III School of Economics and Management at the collective,UGG bailey button, just pregnant. In order to make me comfortable point me to the technical school every day car Station, go to help keep me a seat, go to the station to pick me up at night until the children. Margery on the Plum Village school, to 2 times per week car and spent a half hour to see the child, in order to reduce the chance of my motion sickness, rarely let me go; in the child within six months of the college entrance examination, in order to give children and encouraging, each month from Tianjin, Wuxi car to a 12 hour car ride and then transferred to a 2 hour car oil, do most of the hard seat in order to save costs, consider my motion sickness and busy with work, not once let me go.

--- thank the junior people I respect and caring.

I have a sensible daughter, her childhood cute, since the primary school onwards, there is a good habit, came home from school, homework, then dinner, handkerchiefs, socks, wash your own, often to help her parents do some simple household chores, help teachers do what public interest the class. People never get up the morning shouting, the next change of clothes, prepared in advance, at 8 pm time to sleep, get up on time at 6:30 am. Secondary school, in addition to sleeping late, the other does not change. From 2 grade, the music teacher's recommendation, we bought a flower for her, and sent to the Children's Palace, keyboard classes. After learning the piano from the very involved, let us from the urge to play, passed the nine organ examination. In Kaoyan review of the year, special efforts, the Year the Spring Festival to read when learning to play several times to seduce her, always indifferent. 2009 winter was extremely cold, caring for her to eat more foods high fever, improvement of living, the children are always in the cafeteria in January of 300 yuan for food, although in college scholarships every year too, but spare not a penny, Life is very simple. Even joined the party this event, without prior notice parents, life is very low key.

especially this year after graduation, using the summer to learn the driver, the weather was hot, others an excuse to leave, she was absent the day did not go home and boil after the contract had the task of washing dishes, and we give her closure had a A lack of water, we called the See us busy, but also often help parents do the laundry, recently told me learning to cook, can be serious. Although the temper is not very good, but people are very kind, very endurance work, at ease. Zhang Di

After graduation, work hard, strong spirit of unity and cooperation in the unit at home, the style is always the big sister, caring brothers and sisters, life is very atmospheric. Often to my sister to buy things, look very stylish, Margery nice shirts, hats, socks, gloves, almost all of my sister to buy. Zhang Di and I have the most affinity, born the first people I see her as a child cling to me every day, send her to college, help her find who is my dormitory. Both the monkey spirit, and honest, generous and selfless character. Li Hang

good development in Beijing, especially the Chinese New Year holiday to take care of my colleagues understand, active duty and more dedication, good work performance to get everyone's approval and leadership promotion. Married a beautiful, virtuous, after Xiao Li, have a more lofty ideals, work more diligently diligently, take the initiative to care for their parents and elders.

Zhao beauty is more mature, active care, understanding parents, wife and mother trying to do, it is also often insist on writing, writing is good and worth learning. Cow cute little beauty is more lovely mother cow. A lot of things at home, I have been through her diary that the QQ.

Li Siming and Xia Yugang graduation, the two are good, the face of her grandmother (grandmother) of the chatter, do not talk back, not angry, still adhere to the meal delivery, to visit.

every holiday, I thought my own people Gansha, rich foods at home, I thought, my own people to eat? If left too close to their points to be good.

Finally, I wish my family good health and a happy, successful, and everyone happy!

I like to get up to see everyone smiling face

I like to go out to his family and his ideals to work hard

I like a heart in the same direction view

happy when I like, and you immediately want to share

I like to think of the time of injury to the warm embrace of your

I like to think of you always angry how inclusive

I like to travel a great time for you to take home memories

because we are one people. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment