Friday, October 15, 2010

I remember a very young age around the shimmering light, shaking the shadow

 Then, is the dark!

my mother died in a car accident,UGGs, his father was a manager of the airline, his voice sounded very serious, people think he is very happy.

often to go abroad as his father, age ten, I was sent to those living in nursing homes have the person responsible.

my doctor is a very nice person, his voice heard up to be kind than my father's more, every day before going to sleep, he would tell fairy tales to me, although I do not like, but at least his voice sound good.

he often brought him in Tokyo son, there are always words to sound very jealous of the love, that I'm missing something.

always wanted to know him a little Akira, in the end is what kind of person.

doctor said, and other small Akira summer he would put to Kanagawa, and that time, Akira will be my little friend.

I have some expectations.

have One day I was listening to my room Wuliao television programs about animals, in fact, I just do not like the quiet room I am the only one's breath, when I heard the voice of corridors, there are boys,UGG boots cheap, very cheerful laugh, and then the door was pushed.

The kids my age had, he always said non-stop,

then transferred without authorization of the TV station, a loud, he said it was a sports channel, is now the United States NBA broadcast Summer League, he looked very put and kept cheering, add the oil, I am a little upset,Discount UGG boots, too noisy this guy!

sloshing around in my bed, I could feel the bed shaking.

ah hot! Khan, then he said: , said: br>
is his favorite sport called basketball, he said that basketball is an orange ball.

orange, according to his description of the kind that smells like oranges color, I think it should be good to eat a sports bar, at least I do not hate!

when he heard what I said, grinning, and said to me one day with the real basketball court to play, I'm looking forward to!

with a father in the phone, I said I go out for fun idea, my father paused, she promised.

with small Akira The first place I go is the beach, when many people vacation, the beach was crowded, and he has been holding my hand, talking and talking, be careful ah, be careful ah!

I am very happy, after all, the first time I experience the beach, the beach is very soft, bare foot, when they will feel free to take out from the toes, is not used to start, then gradually fell in love with that feeling, very hot I told him a good glare of the sun, he would smile and laugh, and said again and again.

>
color! '

I dream, I think had a very happy mood that is blue.

br>



... ...

few days later, he suddenly ran it to go fishing with me.

He asked me carrying an empty bucket, he took the rod, the empty space that we can pull together two hands.

he took me to sit on the seawall, and then angling very focused, and I waited, and later on the pillow His thigh was asleep ... ...

do not know how long, and he woke me, very mysterious pulled my hand into the bucket, my hands stopped at the water surface, but still can feel what is driving a kind of fear passed through my hands to my heart.

look.

> He froze a moment, then suddenly jump to a slippery thing into my hands: and very slippery, I just took it with both hands, I slowly bent over as much as possible, and then the fish will be gone one earned.

.

br>
shouted at.

I heard his voice, very happy!

day we sat for a long time, he did not in the fishing, he said the evening went to the temple.

the temple, many people, small Akira took my hand, take the side of the side stop talking,

night I eat a lot of things I've never eaten, Grilled corn, Takoyaki , ice ... ...

Xiao Feng, we go together! front, kept saying bag came very slight vibration, appears to be a well behaved little guy, perhaps too much focus on the hands to deal with this new toy, I did not hear the voice of small-Chang told me, so when I Huiguo Shen, feel a little fear, I let go of the hand ... ... in a completely strange place, I actually let go, flawless like screaming, but still hold back, just standing still, I think, Chang came back to my small, so I thought my heart Jingbu feel scared, really strange.

After a while, and she heard the voice of small-Chang, almost cried, I panicked name, and I respond to a cry, and feel that someone grabbed me, burst into tears, he said, he thought could not find my friends.

Later, he put his hand to me and said: strange that I have never seen so much fun, I have fun? or that I have never been happier before you?

to begin the new semester, a small Akira said that he had a few days to back to Tokyo was.

Then he took me to a basketball court.

put his basketball shoes for me and handed me a round thing, he said, basketball was But it was not incense, there is no orange flavor, he deceived me?

he kept describing the appearance of a basketball court, basketball, floor, the basket ... ...
< br> And then he said, you do not seem happy ah!

the next few days, I have been unhappy,

until he leaves,Bailey UGG boots,

that some day he Oranges are not the stuff into my hands and said:
Then he laughed and said: br> Then I tried to practice basketball,

I think he will abide by the agreement.

My hobbies in addition to basketball, is sleep.

many people find it very strange,

fact, it is because, every time I would do a very strange dream of the blue, happy blue, waved a vague shadow, I think that is probably small Chang now!

So sleep, I hate people bother.

then I went to high school,

then, I met a man.

others call him immortal.

come from Tokyo.

Xiandao Zhang called his full name.

I do not believe he is a small Akira, because I think Chang did not seem so small an idiot, and this guy called mystical wonder there are so a hair.

but is this guy an idiot, always stand in front of me, I can never defeat him, and frustration I can not wait to jump a sense of beat him severely, and then ... ...

with him one on one so I decided, I will beat him.

heard This is called the Immortality of the idiots like fishing, so I rode with him to the beach.

I really found him at the beach,

then a strange hair.
We do not have one on one
day, just quietly looked at him fishing, he caught a each of will to put it, and then make a wish,

He said he liked me,

He likes Liu Chuanfeng.

I told him that the Dragon King had to satisfy his desire, he can not do it captain!

what he stood up,

and smiled, his hand over

said, good hold, not allowed to release!

the original, he has been so stupid!

I began to have the sky from the old color of happiness,

my heart, from the fifteen-year-old began to have the color of love.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment