Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boyish smile that gives the kind of comfortable

 Sister just called back and the rain on the phone a long time not received a telephone call to her aunt asked my mother I love when you come back,

is not like me Yeah I miss you a slightly Oh you come back I want you back Oh blanket to sleep listening to the children so your heart if my heart lovely sweet honey drizzle at times ha ha No matter what trouble it will play as long and scattered light rain with a lot of her emotional attachment to me, after all,UGG boots clearance, it is no wonder slightly from her birth to now I have been at her side when she said she does ha ha favorite person is my mom and dad Aunt Mom love a good time Yeah Oh when there

CNR Ye Hao sensible sister home Oh, when the last Jishu asked him what gift he wanted me to send him in the past,UGG shoes, he said whatever you also said that as long as you buy good,cheap UGG boots, I like to hear Ha ha ha ha are looking at the child's world class

feel that their children are also infected my childish

like today They looked at his badge issued the morning of the photo shy smile silly smile ,bailey UGG boots,,,,, also kept the discussions and exchange of other people's children Oh this is fun and happiness have heard

PM I said, when one night, a film which looks like a high jump for the heart I will smile Oh

they just take them to the hall and I kind of excited by the infection although there are things to be busy, but I decided to go to the movies with them their own thing no matter how busy night Lo Oh right

their childish actions of their words, their demeanor that they are so cute

Oh I like childish sometimes I am also childish haha I am a happy person

No comments:

Post a Comment