Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pet ... point is the cigarette smoke, smoke is lonely.!

 When you're lonely, sitting in the corner no one, quietly place a cigarette and took a deep whiff of smoke, is a meet.!
Perhaps,!
I was lonely, so I do not happy, never talk to anyone. just one person,!
only one person,
smoking quietly, tears. I never cry in front of others, I never let my tears betrayed vulnerable. Although I do not really strong,!
I was never to tell anything. I do not think anyone can understand. I do not want people to fully understand me.
So,
I put my All the loneliness that are boarding a small cigarette.!
lit it, my heart will be unable to speak one's comfort. looking at a small flame flickering,!
I think abnormal heart calm, when the ashes, the heart feels very satisfied.!
I know,
I really love a bad thing. Sometimes I feel very weak.!
it has a kinds of indescribable desire. I am dependent on it, in the absence of the night. in their own small room,!
remove all camouflage. indulge yourself completely, it is so indulgent. let it erode their own, !
do not care will not be harmful, I was so friends always said I was self-willed man.!
I think I was the. willfulness that what wrong with that? why wronged themselves?
look at this Ashes to Ashes, I felt like a burst of smoke fly. to the language is not required,
to bid farewell to whom when they do not. of people do not need many words, I love smoking.
the eyes of ordinary people made a bad guy. But I found happiness in this one.
perhaps,
love to smoke, not my fault. love alone, nor is it my intention.!
I believe that those who know, do not bear the responsibility. Life is Elsewhere! There is no one to chase.
only,
I just can not catch.
So,
I do not believe forever. Who would believe that there will always be a cigarette do?
when Ashes to Ashes after the heartache is still upset, still lonely when alone.
Therefore,
I never luxury forever. Who has seen the passing become ever do?
I'm just a scoop park of the soul, the soul has never been free forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment