Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Su Qin Sohu blog out of the new Women

 Su Qin: Sohu blog out of the blog created by writing the see you in the blog, the blog posts you are curious to find out, I heard you're a doctor are you?
Su Qin: Then you say, you can also right.
Sohu blog: Yes Which Division is the psychology you?
Su Qin: more specifically, is designed for everyone to answer the doctor of love incurable diseases.
Sohu blog: What do you write in the blog, everything are you a professional?
Su Qin: Yes, this is the case in real life, some letters from readers, many of them in the hope of his own stories to share with more people. so I am very impressed The point is, many readers will be accompanied by a letter from the time said, must bring my story to share, to be more girls have this problem to me as a warning, do not let them be the same as the. < br> Sohu blog: The new book is out of your first few books of the?
Su Qin: the exact stresses is the fifth book.
Sohu blog: Do you think the blog is not helpful to write do your writing?
Su Qin: Of course, write a blog is a very big improvement.
Sohu blog: you can very accurately grasp the pulse of the reader?
Su Qin: Yes, because I listen to many of the writers that they are determined that we do not write the blog, I said why, he said waste to blog Yeah, I went to write a blog every day, and I what means something to write a book.
Sohu blog: the idea that they wrong.
Su Qin: The concept in fact how do you say, I say that this has fallen behind the pace of the 21st century, but in fact do not blog on everyone's mind Ye Hao, including your understanding of the community, a deeper level of life understanding Ye Hao, in fact, help is a relatively large.
Sohu blog: Bo you to open more than three years Sohu, and in Sohu Sina side as you feel like?
Su Qin: Sohu this side of the friend is more of a passion, really is pure emotional release. Sina friends over there tend to occupational psychology, and Sohu side of the reader, there may be more a manifestation of true nature, they asked them to see problems, can feel emotionally is OPEN for.
Sohu blog: two sites is not quite the same as user groups.
Su Qin: Yes.
Sohu blog: There is no specific This case shows that you feel?
Su Qin: this too much. I have a mailbox Sohu, which is often packed with special letters from many friends, tell stories particularly special. For example, girls letter that will be anxious to get married, I said it then you get married, find one. She said I Xiangjia Ren, but had to pick a pick a moment to pick the look, choose this moment to pick that. there is a girl said, I pretty long special, special qualifications are outstanding, all aspects of the conditions are especially good, just graduated into the unit, many people gave me about the object, especially when I pick that, and now many years later,UGG shoes, I Now before someone introduced me to find those objects are pretty good, but now has been a strength,UGG boots cheap, as if no one give me a description object. In fact, you can see that these are real lives of some very tangled psychological point of conflict .
Sohu blog: She will not tell you what package will directly open your heart.
Su Qin: very true, some girls may feel that this seems a bit ashamed, but they will not have is very sincere.
two girls are now not independent
Su Qin: Women's desire for marriage and family is a natural manifestation of mental weakness, because the home is what, we mention the sense of home He is a very safe place, I went to that place then I do not dispute that intrigue or great stuff in there, after I got home I was very safe, very comfortable, so naturally the home for women marriage, a sense of belonging, a sense of longing, in fact, her weak state of mind, he was afraid to go outside their strive and work hard, something to fight for their own reflection, she would particularly like a man handed his own hands, and said I'll go to you tube , I'm happy it is your responsibility. Of course I am not happy is your responsibility.
Sohu blog: This is not a lot of people unhappy?

No comments:

Post a Comment