Monday, December 27, 2010

Holidays have passed ... ...

 November passed a flash, how it? So who is the classic saying I turned down all the notices that period, just good to relax tired body and frayed nerves. But time is always not as a man willing to stagnation, leave me feeling great reluctance quietly become the next the past. review a week, except for regret, I have a modicum of shame, I think a lot of people, like me, just busy with happy holiday travel plans, but forget that this is our country's 58th birthday, it seems For most of us it is important that it can have a week's vacation without having to go to Memorial or recall anything. so ashamed of friends, to work with our next effort to return it!
did not play golf for a long time, and my heart itch. just during the holidays may be the seafood and spicy to eat more, his face badly allergic, whirring, not a long stay on the outside, so it does not how touch a club. say golf is a waving clubs, or a proud expression on his face, or random or a loss, every shot is like a life choice hh
recently I am going to some of my videos uploaded to the blog, to share with you, there are just broadcast TV, the evening's performances also interviewed more valuable advice we have to ah!
Well, I want to tidy up the holiday mood, continue to battle it! all together Come to work! to inghh
(a point just talking about golf, to put some photos of it in the stadium)

No comments:

Post a Comment