Thursday, December 2, 2010

A kind of absolute, just like heaven

 Morning. I do not know why the mood is not so good. Night that dream. Let me now can not wake up.
Sleep last night. Long, long time no sleep over. Really long time. So cranky a lot. Feelings bad times,bailey UGG boots, could not eat, do not feel anything.
information received strange numbers.
saw a strange man after another.
yesterday had to pursue my dream of a boy come to me. and then kept pinching my neck, I have been out of breath. So up to now still a lingering fear. I do not how how. He felt that I ignore my pride. He said that I squandered his the like.
complicated things are always complicated.
I do not know how to do.
to this blog. can hold me a lot of little minds. but these little mood. Many people share the . the original writing Sina, I felt good. a person's corner. Occasionally,UGG boots, a few concerned friends have come to see. is not the same.
know is that many people care about. intentionally or unintentionally, from the people expressed in the language .
kind of mood. Words can not express.
even though I had more words, it can not.
yesterday went to Nan Ya sister's blog. She is now with school out. or Bel like her. playing basketball to play,UGG boots clearance, super, super jump dance are good, pretty long special is my favorite type. or the same as the original like her too, for two years. a full two years. Every time photography Homework, each three on three basketball game, every bar They couple of shoes that the parallel bars, super-distribution.
I will be her next life as a child. do not look good, as long as the height, as long as basketball, as long as dance.
this is a unique example. because I seem to prefer the literary tastes of girls.
like Chen.
Cheer Chen. each time that she was not singing,UGGs, she was described a poem. a person quietly. not pretty. is very good connotation.
and like Tanya.
she was always a person to sing quietly. look Literature is literature.
and like Rene Liu.
life was passing. clean and transparent qualities. and my yearning for a permanent dedication of love.
anything I like that. military. sports. entertainment. digital. text.
I used to whisper. I feel like the literature or to small youth. or I'm not qualified to say on this. called it little cynical.
I now know a lot of things. have begun to believe in love. can not say that most believe. at least I believe this person. I believe very firmly.
I do not need all the pity. I do not want to humble people.
I am not afraid of you, what do you put your horse Come . all the things that discredit me. I now endure in silence.
I was my own.
just now myself. into another person's own.
changing. slowly grow up.
I'll be like what you like. Absolutely.
as you say, a kind of absolute, just like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment