Thursday, November 25, 2010

Red scarf trading market (no name)

 This afternoon, the school held its annual scarf exchange market activities, the group counselor finished his speech, announced the inception of the transaction, all of our playground cheers rang out.
Trading began, I went hunting for my customers, No matter how I can yell, no one pay attention, and when I contemplate how to sell items, suddenly saw a street vendor next to a few students are around a lot of people in the selection of items, when I suddenly realized himself to: fire up, more and more people choose our products, 1 yuan, 2 yuan,bailey UGG boots, 3 yuan, 5 yuan hh
Finally,UGG bailey button, I earn a quick profit of 20 yuan,UGG boots, Chia-Hsiang Chen they have a lot of harvest. The Young Pioneers market growth of our knowledge,cheap UGG boots, increase our teamwork, we benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment