Friday, November 5, 2010

Brother, I want to marry you (2)

 Time in the college so quietly slip away, while the fourth eldest brother, and also have talks on the love, the frequency of drinking are not as high, but the brother's affection but in a second game, again and again to fight in the thicker ; half of sophomore year, Gu Cheng said Xiaochan fast college entrance examination, he was a bit worried, I asked him are you worried about, Xiaochan quite good results, said Gu Cheng not worried enough to test into college, the first two days and Xiaochan phone, Xiaochan actually prepared to volunteer full-fill all of our school, I say, Why not nice, we the addition of a beauty school, Gu Cheng said that in case of fear there, but also have to repeat a year;
Gu Cheng to go home again , persuade Xiaochan, by the way she fill volunteer supervision; I said also, Gu Cheng said that last summer you did not go to my house, this time a go, I said good, so Gu Cheng and bought some gifts to his aunt uncle, but also to Xiaochan bought a snack, we went to his home a piece;
Xiaochan of Gu Cheng and I am very happy to see her, had long ago come to the station to meet us, Gu Cheng, adhesion after a meeting, for fear my brother would ran like; night Gu Cheng and Xiao Chan Lee County with my stroll in their shopping, Xiao Chan said a lot last summer, and the fourth eldest brother came of embarrassments, it is funny to nine minutes , we eat supper together, talked about the issue of voluntary Xiaochan;
apparently persuaded by Gu Cheng Xiao Chan listen and insisted all fill our schools, Gu Cheng, a little angry, angry brother Xiaochan afraid, do not cry pit, I see the situation right, and quickly smooth things out, I said Xiaochan, your brother is this for you, you have to fill in when volunteers give ourselves more choices, if unexpected, you have to repeat, a lot of pressure ; and Gu Cheng is kept drink alone, I've been under the table top of him to let him speak, after a long look at Xiaochan suddenly said Gu Cheng, Chan Chan, can you tell my brother to ensure that, certainly admitted to our school? You must be able to assurance on whether you brother; which greatly to my surprise, my impression is very straightforward Gu Cheng clock, and look for things that hit a brick wall is not back, and his change of attitude actually made me feel strange ; then I have and he said, you care about Xiaochan, so you said yes, he nodded and said he would do a good job then let Xiaochan repeat a year of preparation of the;
small at that time Chan is really a little girl, immediately Xipixiaolian, wait for them to swear swear certainly do, and then continue eating and drinking three or ten more to go back to bed early, said Gu Cheng, Xiao Chan tomorrow to make up classes; That night I and Gu Cheng in his aunt the rooftop talked a lot, he and his father told me something about the things he and Xiao Chan, PE classes talk about things, about his ideals, just not about Xiaochan life experience, and I was Gu Cheng understanding that evening from a layer of deep, I know he is in fact a very delicate emotional person, experienced people and things, will leave his heart in what he knows how to care for and cherish family and friends around every , he knows how to sacrifice their own sake of others; we did not sleep that night, deprived of the 4 He Yan;
we went back to school, those days are always the number of calls Gu Cheng Qin, no wait for the official release summer, Gu Cheng to go back, and he said he would accompany Xiaochan review, to accompany him to the college entrance examination; Xiaochan that year filled one, two, and the city college volunteer in our school, in fact, all upon himself our hearts Khan I do not know and no grasp of the three days in July of Gu Cheng not sleep every night at midnight, and my brother called and said tension die, I say you still tense? So to comfort him;
day is very tough, by the end of July last result announcement, the focus of the county arts champion Xiao Chan, Gu Cheng said that scores of the day excited to go almost fell off from the third floor, rushed to call us the good news, the school also came to drums Xiaochan aunt good news, followed by Gu Cheng was sick, a fever;
get notice of that day, Gu Cheng and Xiao Chan dressing up a new, approached him to kneel in front of his father Xiaochan, the admission notice A word for word the book read to my father listening to my father a cigarette Gu Cheng, Gu Cheng said that looking at my father's tombstone, he kind of sense of relief, and Xiaochan live longer cry, and lie on the brother's shoulder, and Gu Cheng smiled, tears in my eyes;
Xiaochan smoothly into our school, several of us intend to give Xiaochan celebrate, meet early to go to school in late August meet, just that time coaches We contacted the family unit, to help them make a corporate tournament, kind of making money; we will be in mid-August came to the school, brother and sister to the day, packages of, it is fun, hard to see Gu Cheng then the school had, many years later, said Gu Cheng, Xiao Chan admitted to the University, a school or with their own, and that on his own in the University examinations are more than happy;
Xiaochan those days living in hostels, come to us every day play, play cards, gave us the four countries the referee, the game when we go out, give us shouting and cheering cheerleaders; and we have a bunch of beautiful young man wandering around all day, also felt it would be pleasant thing;
quickly reopened , Gu Cheng took one day to go buy her clothes Xiao Chan said, the day my girlfriend just came, so we sent for brother and youngest son, that kid actually said both too tired to go shopping, do not, so we line 4 people went out after lunch; Gu Cheng said she could not believe out from the dressing room is Xiaochan, I, too, a lot of clothes made to order in Xiaochan the same as the body, looking at it comfortable, and moving a little more dressed Xiaochan; I said it seems the future we Xiaochan arranged in rows behind the boys certainly, the Xiaochan say love, Gu Cheng, the silly laughter, silly to pay;
Xiaochan like shopping, but rarely what to buy, often can put a few of us actually tired enough to choke himself with a fine people, but wanted her to do something else, very quickly put two hands, but also flee quickly;
new report that day, there is some things just Gu Cheng fellow, so let me be with Xiaochan running a variety of procedures; when we go to bank money, Xiaochan read books, watch to see it was a bit sad, I asked how pull Xiaochan aunt had said to them when the money over thirty-six thousand, and now there are thirty thousand succeed that his brother two years so bitter, I said ah, your brother gave you deposits a, usually very economical, but also earn us some work-study money, not hungry, Oh; Xiaochan then took the money to do the procedure told me that, little brother, you go with me shopping it, I want to buy clothes my brother, so I became a fitting substitute, Gu Cheng, a little higher than I, Xiaochan when to buy my standard, buy a few pieces of Autumn; way Xiaochan ask me, my brother the most want? I wondered for a long time, suddenly thought of Gu Cheng said, like a pair of leather soccer shoes, Xiaochan heard nothing, I pulled back to the mall, and that more than 100 pairs of shoes, Xiaochan without thinking bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment