Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chinese New Year

 The last day of 2006 is a day worth remembering. This winter is not cold, because I did not wear all winter cotton shoes, Oh, my mother asked me, Are you cold, I said who will not let you buy me cotton shoes? she laughed and said I was a little heartless, I will Sipilailian followed her,cheap UGG boots, to return the shoes that I owe, I owe you my mom? how much you owe me ah? you owe me just born ten months of rent,UGG boots clearance, and Oh,UGG boots, What kind of Mother ah? my mom is really invincible, ah!!!
look at how I am now, and she spoke to stray from the point, absent-minded, oh ~ single people there, flying head is full of handsome ah!!! New year, new weather, in the new year we have to refuel Oh, everyone has their own fairy tale, believe in fairy tales as I believe that our dream would come true, like, 2007,Discount UGG boots, try to write their own fairy tale, right!
the new year there are too many blessings to give to you, perfectly healthy parents, brother and sister sweet, happy brother and sister, and my bedroom those kids, do not hang Section 2007, ha ha, ah Happy New Year! love me and I love, and care for me and I'm concerned, are happy just fine!
Happy New Year and happy, fly, Let me fly you there and happy to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment