Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scattered in the text ( b)

 Profound fatigue, mentioned more than once , I do not know why there is always such a bad feeling, is always sudden , people keep track of. Friends say , do not lock yourself in the mind , relax a little , happy is the subject of this age . I was just a touch of laughter , do not know what laughing is the fact that these dark , or the blue of their own, let go of the past that period of my heart , I still pressed together by their own , looked like a big joke .
night, the rain , listening to People usually some good memories of the past, I was no exception , but can think of , in addition to that period of childhood and grandmother had lived with the rest , almost all of their own , and my love , we always Separation. Now, I have long been bearish , and the love is really a shelf-life . Long and short the efforts of two people is needed , WXD that the reason why the power of love so much , maybe that 1 +1 = 2 it so simple truth .
miss a lot of people hurried through my life , countless people have said I was too out of the text and age , people can not imagine life in such a short course of my years, will occur So many stories, sad , happy, happy, sad . Anyway, I still leave my life too many traces of WXD that I was not already ahead of the many things to be a long time to experience the feeling again in advance , even if time is too short , but a lot of stories , Moment will be unforgettable .
Road, see the end , a love of your gloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment