Thursday, March 31, 2011

I want to get married ( well written , failed to copy from a reprint )

 I want to get married,
I want to marry a man as I like baby, he will have patience with me a small problem, I do not considerate and thoughtful, he can take care of me, as if I was his little sister. he can spoil me. as if I was his little pet. he can come up off my occasional bad mood, he can hold me to sleep, gave me a pillow. I'm never too cold in winter, summer is never too me heat.

I want to get married,
I want to marry a man older than me, he has not had the experience I have I have not had the story. he can help me, he to discipline me, he can tell me how good I should control myself. encountered unhappy things, he, I would not be endless crying as he can be like my father stroked my hair, love me gently. and never leave me.

I want to get married,
stable temperament I want to marry a man, we each work to work, had nine to five life. join us in the paychecks of the day, eat a big meal treat yourself a little. We go to the bank hand in hand, keep the love that we save each month to give our future little Baby. open our small displacement big flute flute, looking at books on the decimal point, to meet in our little accomplishments.

I want to get married,
I want to marry a hard working man, he would do well to eat meals, washing machines will be used laundry, cleaning the house with bright will. I want to be lazy in that month, a few days, all the whole household, let me Mei Mei's holiday. wait I eat, and serve me to wear. Although good for me I want to serve my great master double. I still admire the beauty of life is so!

I want to get married,
delicate mind I want to marry a man, do not forget my birthday, our wedding anniversary, and know my preferences.'ll occasionally have good performance in my time to give me some encouragement. buy my favorite little thing has been a long time, send me reward. let my family and friends to enjoy his super strong powers of observation.'ll laugh silly, shy, without a word, are actually quite shenanigans. at any time to take out new ghost note.

I want to get married,
know how motivated I am to marry a man, even if wages pitiful, we can use the remaining time to develop a sideline. as long as we both individuals together, even if the sea fishing will feel very romantic.

I want to get married,
I want to marry a man who like to travel. so we have time to go to places you want to go see, we left our footprints in every place look like film Funny pictures. so old after We sat on the balcony, I turned over the photos scolded him: Do you think you ah, you are a smelly old man, no respectable young man. photo also stare tongue na!

I would like to married,
I want to marry a man of ingenuity. what if what is broken at home. out of the small problems that he could easily repair. does not make me anxious and went to buy a new use. back then himself Prodigal blame themselves, but also spend money to make money is not easy!

I want to get married,
I like to marry a child, like animals, man. I give birth to a super handsome son , a daughter, I do not mind more, and we take care of me like a small pet. One day the dog saw the baby crawling on him said: dog, dogs, I love you. I want to be gentle and beautiful Mummy, etc. son will grow up proud of her arm around my shoulder out. proud to show off, said: count man. I want him to supervise me on time, abide by the rules. more in control of himself. I want him so I do not, ah, ah, wait no more patience. I want to be sincere he made a mistake, do not escape . I want him to not lie to me, do not play with me mysterious. I want him to know that we do. What time do. where to go what to do. the same as navigation, control, I did not assertive body.

I want to get married,
I want to marry a man to appreciate, we do not have a big house, to the sun can shine in many large windows or French windows. I want to string a row after row of shiny beads, made curtains, smiled and said it was my Yilianyoumeng, told her husband, where each bead has one of my wishes, about, us. I do not want the old white walls. I want to powder blue bedroom, the kitchen is the water green, white sofa, corner chair and transparent. I want the walls covered with pictures of us. I want to live in is full of colors, warm and sweet. If the husband on a business trip, stay in their own home will not be lonely, do not be afraid and fear.

I want to get married,
long I do not want to marry a handsome man who is very approachable, he is not a big beer belly, not like the Mediterranean big bald head. he did not care about the petty trifles are, but also not strange to the outbreak of bad temper, he has to like sports, full of masculinity. he likes to sing, even if transferred to scared to go I cry. he held my the face and said, marry you, is really a blessing for me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment