Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some people, some things do not need to think of

 As if the story is just beginning, I still stay in the opening of the joy and not suited to them, but sadly it will take a bow. In front of all the debauchery, and I did not seem to flash a relationship would, I was careful to retain, but exhausted body strength, only to seize its tail further away.
September of that year, my father and uncle to accompany me to report the previous night, we crowded in that broken home station squeezed into the train to school, it was my first train, a little excited, but more of a loss, do not know this to go, how to face their own will be an environment strange city, strange people, strange air, all strangers, with the speeding train, I felt a strange unsettling share more and more by the close, the train, a sleepless night.
nine o'clock the next morning went to school, the father and uncle to the cafeteria to eat breakfast, because motion sickness because I did not have the appetite of curiosity, a man, stumbled in the busy all the formalities, payment, do cards, office insurance, subsistence supplies, bed, quilt cover sets hh
day father and uncle left, they play, do not know when they are home, when we studied photography sophomore year, I saw a group of students took the photo Freshmen tearful farewell to his father, a little girl the scene on the bus, I can not help very guilty, I remember my father and uncle left, I did not even quarters out of the door, do not know what was inside busy, his father said, then we left. I did on the way agreed casually, as if still at home, as if Dad just go out and stopping by a only. now think of it, there are pieces of a very regrettable thing is that my father did not eat a meal in the cafeteria.
winter vacation home, mom quietly told me, your dad did not expect to come back to me that this girl out quite competent. heard these words, I am very pleased, the original day, my father is very happy, very safe to go home to. also very proud of, from the report that day, I really care from parents, grow up.
started military training, when everyone will be moving around the Zhaolao Xiang, scattered in different places, like the poor creature look like organizations. That , they would really Funny, lie a few big boys say he is a junior, went so far as to believe they will call me sister school, who has made the way they look nasty, and later, this thing when the joke tell the roommate to listen, can not help but wonder, after laughing: I'm just a freshman to do so as a junior?
fellow party when the look good as gold, sat a few known sister school seniors around, listen to them talk about how the university how to escape out of high school just surprised a moment surprised a moment we hear the original, college and high school is not the same. but, then, when I have a sister school of the little fellow Jiefeng time, only to find, when the sister school seniors inculcation, not fall practice, the freshman year Fanglangxinghai life, has become a microcosm of life four years of college, so classic. So, I will not teach them how to how to I just told them to come out of the road is their own, other people's advice is external and internal forces in your own hands, how to walk, to decide, in any case, do not regret it wants.
for the first time to participate in Pingyao International Photography Festival, and went to support the next class, because her home in Pingyao, the results of a few people to live in her home, very good girls, take us out to play his early childhood growing up in the heart of the ancient streets overripe , do not feel tired. I remember had never been seen just in time for Mid-Autumn Festival, aunts and uncles to give us a few dumplings to eat, I also show oneself roll the dumpling skin back, then eating dumplings, watching the kind amiable uncle, aunt, I do not know how wanted to home, the festival is also home to eat dumplings so, so, quietly, even cry. piece of a long alley, that says 13 of the building, will be looming in the future memories of sleep, does not hold.
order to Jiali Ji photos, military training near the end of the first and friends to the park camera, did not expect to even be motion sickness, went to the park off from the square are not back to life, inadvertently achievements After the classic topic of motion sickness; I really did not expect this side of November is so cold, people on each photo are fainthearted, and nose red, like most of the Russian people; now look at the photo, Sentimental confused to see their face look, and look at the mirror, now is still at a loss of their own, are, four years, I do not have any change? perhaps, had more years of college life is understand and expectations, and now the biggest confusion is where the work.
weekend, will be severely sleep will always sleep until the evening from 1:00 5,6 points more, if not to eat dinner, we Some probably will not be up, but where so many do not know had never been seen asleep with the words of the leadership, have to sleep drunk. weight is probably at that stage of rapid development, and suddenly long pounds, when high school buddies who called told me to take note of the body, I can not help but smile, I have not had that little girl was emaciated; and I cried again and again to lose weight, they always puzzled to say to you that further reduced, for fear is to not go out, and Kazakhstan no shadow tone. they stupid, people always become the thing, let alone my lazy movement.
fact, I have not put very seriously weight included in the agenda, it does not matter, the father said, eat is a blessing. saying that the though a bit unrefined, but the thin products to, how wrong? body is the capital of revolution, not capital, and all ideals, dreams, not all castles in the air? Thus, the achievements I have high weight, can not go to the previous two figures.
big boy never talked about love, friends, when asked always pretending to be very reluctant to say that my father not to talk about. Dad said so many times in preparation for the summer of that year on the junior high school, Dad would faithfully say again, I was silly, think what he said what did, I had never been seen with the tomboy like, which know that? high school before summer vacation, and my father has warned him once, had never been seen, and I already know a lot, Dad, let me realize that the importance of learning phase is to test the university, can not be sloppy, so, would rather be best buddies that life is not perfect, and I did not talk. to the university, this sentence, almost every home will be my father mentioned, I beginning to think he was in possession of many, are so grown up, how is he still nagging?
however, has not encountered favorite boys in the dormitory I really became a loner, four years, has been quietly to adhere to the final position, these words can be used to resist the others but just look puzzled and tired of annoying introduction to ah, to meet ah, ah, still have to thank you father.
one day, the largest The advantage is freedom. There was a time, every night around ten, I will go to the back of the world teaching area running, often I ran two laps to die, and then two people to walk and talk, he will give me about He and his girlfriend's story about how their love story began, but also how to die, such as night-blooming cereus-like rush, and I was just listening to the silly side is a good listener, rarely express their view, on the one hand, I did not experience, do not know how to comment, on the other hand, at this moment, or to be a better listener!
friends is such a matter of fact, sometimes, when he was in a bad mood, do not How do you necessarily want to help him, just looking for a person to listen to his nagging, so he is not happy to have all poured out, and blamed for little things.
We both prefer the ancient poetry, in particular He, truly a genius. but I always give him bragging about how good his memory, the world has suggested that when that day came running to first test you two poems, the back will not come running Oh Canada! time I was half dead nervous, if not come back may suffer, and that school buildings around far more than 400 meters ah.
later, the weather was cool slowly, and have followed the exam, we do not go running , and occasionally, he would read my blog, then write a long message to me, seen always very moved, there is such a fun friend, nice!
there are times when the November or May, do not remember, me and the world to the Fen River play, day, walk and talk along the Fen River shore, looking at the distant tower, the two were very firmly that the future is better to live in courtyard houses, plant some plants and flowers, These cats keep ah Goua, and how good! so tall after all used to. In this way, knew it, we actually walked tens of miles in, not each other's leg muscles are tight sigh amazing!
like the night A man came out from the library, carries the package, passed away at school the only piece of the main road, one side is a basketball court, you can enjoy walking next to the boys or girls to play basketball, but, under normal circumstances, I is not in the mood, I can stop and think about other things, but nothing I would rather go to, to it, walked in silence as an OBE, to continue a person's dream.
summer out from the library to meet you is cool evening breeze, stuffy room in the magazine for several hours, suddenly out of breathable, feels really good, and often want the road leading to longer quarters, or simply no end so, I can safely wander in the night wind. If it is winter, say, now, books off the thick curtain behind the drill out of the moment, perhaps you will be tempting to make a chills, does not matter, out of a walk, feel the aroma of dry air touching your face, you will feel very comfortable with it, this time, I often smell, a very refreshing taste, the original will feel the air is so fresh and clean too!
I have said, the library is the university where I am most reluctant because of this it probably will!
I do not like the self-study, possibly because of the reason for disposition, lack of self-control, he will have people governing Caixing. sophomore right, opened the door had never been seen, , the production function will not, but fortunately the teacher to focus on planning the program, I would throw away most drastic firm is looking like a went on a self-study.
time, the self-study and more people can be really, gotta shut doors of the parlor before the night before accounted for a good seat, only to sit the next day. One time, I worked hard from the three women Huan House has climbed to the ninth floor, did not find a seat, and the two frustrated exhaustion on the steps panting like a break, run into the same old Guo did not find it in children's classmates, a total of three of us , went to the woods next to the main, I took out three newspapers from the shop floor and cried, three of us sitting on the grass on the way to well, often go out, shopping for clothes roller-skating or something to eat on the self-study, but this time I have the highest high-wattage light bulbs on the sign, when I was student said the Simpleton did not mind, I was aware of the problem, They still , plus a silly of me, What kind of thing ah?
staring at them sweetly to together, I am happy to like a family, hoping to quiet the day moved forward, as long as They do not quarrel with no trouble, I felt very at ease, a man innocently music reverently, as if their own general in love.
always like short hair, very free and easy way is very capable, The key is very boyish, but unfortunately the final say before the mother is, so it's been a long been proud of my mother as cumbersome as hair is dragged stunned me ten years.
in Middle School the day before making up the afternoon, my mom hearts with love and logic of coercion, and eventually, or be cut short. I'm proud of that, ah, really beyond words. Since then, the main excuse to learn, no further long hair was left over.
to university, they still continue to have short hair, there are times, as usual, to the barber said carelessly: cut on the line. do not want the barber said, you see, now this girl, which is not long hair? more nice ah? I stupidly I thought, also, when two of our class for girls with short hair, including me. so even a change of heart began with long hair, and a holiday home, my mom saw me beginning to take shape in the ;, was actually happy takes a something, than to see me go back a thousand miles away from the excitement also.
Now, the hair, not very long, because I see they are not always honest, always feel ; bad idea , and since then the world will think that he is long hair, fancy boys will be like, all day Hehedexiao with, an animal in nature like, silly!
bored, will be carrying a person package in the campus going round in circles, and even knows better than to carefully several steps in front of the main building, for fear of the number of wrong, will seriously Shanghao several times up and down a few, are friends who know will laugh: you really have such pursuits ah! I am sorry to rub the hair Q: So how many levels you know which it? then slightly proud smile, very satisfied look.
have been a diary, a man in the light Xinshou habits graffiti, write about their own future did not have time to read the text, roommate often surprised as thick as my diary is running out so quickly, I do not know themselves what has already a mess, and nothing seems the same as garbage clue, but have loved treasures, and now has several of the collection, and all right, I will be out to see, feel funny, will also feel sad, lamenting the time, such as water rushed past everything, after all, such as smoke-like scattered, faded. Fortunately, I have diaries, and can still read between the lines a little bit to find traces of past events, console itself.
Now, with computers, with the blog, the diary will be consigned to limbo a little bit sad, no way, not my grass is always greener, gotta keep up with the times, keep abreast of new technology thing. Moreover, the computer is easy to operate, like, do not like to hand delete delete, stickers affixed to OK, and more convenient ! only bad thing is, I already ugly word, let the computer used, and it is actually not a lot of words written, and Gv, the kind of feeling of deja vu, but it is not know where to write can not help but shame, really depressed!
later, after all, eat this bowl of rice, so the handwriting is better, no matter whether the computer to print, as long as the can not stop, and Shousheng, the brain rust, and to have nothing.
Today, the real end of my school career, the last one is a financial management class, is the last of my college life class, and perhaps my life the last class, we no one expect that it will be the Financial Management? not think of something more, but now say these words, but it inevitably raises the feeling frustrated, not mind the taste , so goodbye. back to look back at the main building of 401 classrooms, then, can really say, never had the opportunity to come here.
the next day, on opening report writing, writing papers, defense, looking for work, and everything is so step by step after another, there is plenty to do whether you are prepared, and our heart, seems to stop at the playground yesterday, military training did not come back, so hurry, we'd leave, the real When the leave is no longer distant and close, we found, it seems that the university had time to do nothing.
some people, some things, I do not need to remember, because I never forget!
graduation anxiety before the panic, as I hurriedly wrote this article to commemorate the day we have gone through, never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment