Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Clean sweep

 Watched an amateur player, they are written, quite interesting,
my professional writers will have to insert a pole of the,
or how significant the level of out of my,
can be described as a major event this year No children,
small thing constantly,
it came too groggy,
unique is that we are not the same internship,
never returning to school, br> But now I feel good as,
not too much time, there is no good.
day that Chen's wish to sleep in pitch darkness,
morning was dark out, go home at night is dark,
I think that make life difficult for the moon,
talk every night talking to me .. hey
made me ashamed of,
fat a day will raise,
fix this month in the past I really long hair.
fact that nothing fails to account for the many things this year,
can only say that I have received this year have lost,
2011, I, 21 years old,
is different from 20 years ago, I,
I must make my life more fulfilling and meaningful.
2011 years, I have been ready to meet that you were prepared,
also like me around the family, relatives and friends in the new 2011 better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment