Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yard dash Shen Shenshen

 5. Jinse fifty strings
the night for no reason.
I blow out the candles, clothes's clothes.
Was forcefully opened the door in, standing on the bed to breathe heavy.
The body Turn the outside, looked up at him.
; you do not know it? or clearer than I do. will make it clear? It was greeted. He did not start after all, I call the Du Heng, However.
The girl, you really willing. Holland is a pity really, wearing a silk dry servant live, even Kakitsubata no such treatment. to run to the positive study? homogeneous streamer, as I do not ask, how long are you going to keep me in your work is just a so-called a woman to report to you, you still suspect another woman? expression suddenly looks difficult, the mouth and lay down, listen to his man pulled out and asked, br> I sat before the mirror dressing Linghua, incense memo quietly aside.
Feixianguan bun roll up, do the butterfly orchids tin and silver tassels, dyed indigo and rouge, but the satin embroidered system blue clothes.
Xue Qing flexible in waiting, to see me, gentle words Road, , pull me inside.
street holding the book together, in the window long body Yuli, Hsueh forward, table, . head buried in my neck, teasing smile, br> He did not answer, but gently bite my white neck.
many people are. What is your man? sneer, not me. Now I can busy, she did not air traffic control. That servant Road, somersault, two steps backwards, almost falling.
Qi street pick me, There, look there is a trace of panic, the feet are dark brown in a pool of blood.
I looked out Sipa, then massage the lips in the security Yuan, and then whispered, you. Do you say I want to say? Well, I do not say. know that? Well, I remember my body to pay back. already pregnant. makes you so tolerant of people, in addition to your father, afraid of only one hh Yuan is my best cousin, one will talk about that and those things. She fell down, just then, someone gave the drug to her to cover up, they put a drug drink, and sent to add Albizia in the dregs, but she forgot to Sassafras dregs of the net mouth, the blood side traces of oil. his hand, Samsam Road, wake up, Xue Qing soft bed sit, spread fear of poisoning is threatening systolic flow. He went to father, and it may soon come back. She died, also has nothing to do with me. to Sansao a face. He sat on the bed, I lie there, bleak smile. He quickly took out the antidote, Qi stranger hold his hand, ; What is that? Let the eyes look to the street, he was hesitating.
Man Ting Fang, the top ten pro-drug of the two, there are two solution, if ignored, then by the thousands of ants bite the pain of the heart and died, after the death of the body shop unless, durable ghost, named Man Ting Fang.
drug transfer. Qi Du volumes. pro-drug articles street, tied with ribbons of my mouth, then I am thrown into the pool, come on, I could not hold it too long. quilt, put Xie Yi, and then I picked up down the middle, went straight to the pool, carefully put to me. I nodded to him, he loose his hand, I sink water to a dish of boiled fiercely at the shore to hard to speak, feeling awful, like to split the body in general. tight Bile Yan, I just feel hot body, head and has started not sober, hard to suppress the cry of the throat.
not sure how long, I felt inability to paralysis, where I was fishing up, lag a bit, I will be picked up into the room, resting on the tub where.
transpiration heat reclaim my sanity, I took off my wet underwear clothing and apron aside.
someone coming in, I slide down the body more, he whisper in my ear, ? did not know anything. love you, he can do anything for you, in fact you hh for drugs it is to get rid of me, or you Qinge? say, ah, I want to hear the truth. , by the way my brother dragged into the water. No wonder Mahone, Troop look so ugly. Why did you tell him? Liu Yudi. you can go, can say I told you. You think that only younger brother was hh I shoved open his eyes, , Yang Shou is a slap in the face, Ewha rain, take a good, later I no longer have control. Nan, away.
. to be empty talk to absolutely track
toilet completed, I opened the door, there was some letter.
removed the wax, I took out the letter carefully to see, is the writing of Qi Lan.
Hong Luo hospital, it was collusion. reasonable grounds Binbian broken hair, he tried to get up, he was a hold, the mirror is a familiar face goes, with a smile, will remove the hairpins, plug in a pink hibiscus flower.
he had a little anger, Chai in the hands of a smug, to close a smile, , but with a small jade inlay hairpin box open, come inside Yuhuan, Yuhuan on, look for a change, you really are comes out of this. . br> br> Qi Lan Take my hand, sighed, opened his hand, my heart burst of hatred surging.
; Mahone, you up. you do not mean just kneeling His Majesty and the ancestors of the parents it? Why should this woman kneeling? her heart does not toward you, you kneel her to do? hate stare at me, a trace of blood, Enough! enough trouble without you? a pain, but also the dark eyes.
wake up, Xue Qing soft bed, and the look of uncertainty, ? when very angry, saying that when you go to clothes replaced. and meteors fall, has dyed his eyebrows and a touch of pomegranate smoke red, got up, leaving her a lonely person.
his painting, very serious way, I chuckle down the facial features, . buckle the chin with two fingers to force me to rise, as he ran with Sarkozy as sharp as an eagle's eyes stare at me, To learn your father like that confessions it? But you better, at least not from disarray. In the case painting next to the stone platform. and then knelt on my body, legs on my side of the trunk, his hands stuck tight to my shoulder, a red eyes, What should I say? what to say! , the hands of hard to be raw so I ring back, hold the same expectations? You are his brother, why are Kanbu Kai? you hh that and I did not, I have no interest, I want to hear the truth, you say you are not in love with my father was? say! I did not love him, who do not love me, who do not love hhh could not help trembling body in the mind of only one idea is to go back.
clothes I will send him unconscious and threw a piece wildly, he rushed in and saw the mess everywhere, then at the utter prostration me, came over.
I grabbed his hand is a bite, his tight eyebrow, but did not withdraw their hand.
until Xue came in a burst of blood into the mouth of sweet fishy, I loose mouth, he will either woodenly I am coming from the ring next to the ear burst.
Anshen Tom put down it. br> , a little bit of blood, can not help but reach out and stroking.
he caught my hand, ; Qi street hh hold in mouth mouth with a hint of laughter behind him, the woman looked surprised look.
did not see. I saw, it will not let it put out, but will, waves.
night, about midnight.
potential was quietly came in, I probably guess who.
tone she Resentment sounded, especially in this terrible night, still do not. you do not there is good, do not live here how good hh .
lights, she was surprised, soon dropped to the ground dagger bam, the above was stained with blood, is a homogeneous stranger's.
her, and she is not worth ah hh to kill the witness's. How not to blame her? year, Seven said she was invited to play swing, her beauty Chu Chen, had caught my eye, bar. hh Sleep wrapped hurt, I know you tired. , waiting to see people play.
good, then I play it to you.
7. night boat flute Yu Xiaoxiao
eaves, door open, there is a silver-red cape of the woman was maid mix out.
ramp car I went out, just head-on hit.
painted her face pale makeup, who is not a childish mask the taste.
wrong body and over, I heard her whisper a maid,
I just Kingston through the door I heard the porter small Shenghuan Rose comb the hair on the juice, simply tied with ribbon.
off his clothes, with only a white Xie Yi, and in skirt.
then come together, after their own ring my waist, Yan hh you do not know how I miss you.
little wretch actually playing me, see how I punish you hh ; you know? , now Mrs. Sarkozy government six, or four at once is the wife. . your wife, ah, you do not help her father? I picked up down the middle, on the carved bed, eyes blazing, If the angry look at him if the blame.
; streamer, you hh The Kakitsubata, she smiled, collaborators traitors, evidence, read the Colonial toiled, his family exiled three thousand miles an amnesty, and never forgiven back.
Nguyen sensitive phase on the left, for an investigation active, especially encomienda Rui Jun Wang, a descendant of a hereditary title. The product virtuous wife is a wife sealed.
his daughter Jin Ruan screen labeled special Royal Show, quiet sealed as Suk Ping Ruan princess.
the celebrants Division now ready, distribute Qi, Nguyen Fuchu.
After the palace life ���� Shane.
------- Xi and purpose on August ninth day
.
���� after the Mid-Autumn Festival is not it? him in the end have any plans?
blink of an eye, in the autumn.
I got up early more of the Chinese clothing, Shu Qi Feixianguan bun, do not embroidered and fringed chain xiaojinensis , tick Dai Mei Eichhornia, halo over peach blush, cool party thing.
the Wan Shan Shan Gu enforcement of the glass, I take the thrust, Qi However sedan chair, Lai Yin Ya clenching to watched us.
to the palace, I would bestowing his capture my hand, to smile.
front of the hall, I went to see him loose his hand, then with the chamberlain and house to be declared whereabouts of Kam.
; sister these days? aunt had also done it. ; I salute lower body slightly bent.
She glanced at me, do not know the rules. lines from the haughty, eyes has been Piaoxiang sister, Why not bow to the Palace? to prepare to leave.
sister just shallow smile, s desire to recover, her sister went into her, ;
At this time, the nurse came, holding a small prince.
I slipped from the hands of a pearl, the nurse will relent, and saw, I took the little prince came forward sideways, he was wondering what happened, just laugh DEK Huan.
I gently shake him, and laughed softly, the words sharp, Princess mercy, mercy ah, slaves but a temporary effect, hh > , did not speak to stare at me.
moment she speaker, together, she replied, , Li's calm glance, Division is our life, know that you are under the orders, Mr Lai also way out Why? head, I will certainly be looking at her, ? to miss, not their love. St. upload your past. br> His Majesty sat beside her sister, gentle smile. But He was not looking at her, glanced at a glance, it seems Looking back on what the step down, to the familiar charge of jade pool trance.
When I do, Prince, has wanted to marry you, let you do the next queen. Qijia, but Fu Huang has picked a woman, I do not want you to do side of the Princess, to put it down. So, I missed you , Yan child, you blame me with you? ? to sing
? You finally can not wait.
I closed my eyes no longer see him, the more Lingsong his hand and had to leave.
lift my chin with his hand, and cold, and arrogant tone, Sen Han, Open your eyes, you do not deliberately place the queen is to it? he can not give, I give. chest.
.
I lay an unknown palace.
propped himself asked her.
then come to my side, Kakitsubata play gooseberry to retire, his mouth grabbing a laugh, promise you. clothes, we like the two silver snakes haunt.
huge temple, leaving only the overwhelming touching and breathing.
8. do not have sadness Anhen Health
next day, he made hurried over toward.
I set the piece regardless of color Baoshan Xia, he picked up down the middle of my house to go out into the Fengyi.
line to the front of the hall, he will I put down, , you are my queen, ranking Fung House, no one can not replace your position. shoulder, affectionately snout of his lips, ; you hh then go to court, he will be running here, half coquetry to call me with his mother.
if he came back, Yu-Fu Huang children will call him sheepishly, and then run away.
At this point, I was surprised to find that I have more than two months without menstruation was.
homogeneous then transfer the physician to back my pulse is hi.
He held my hand and was very happy, our children. and Wan, love a plus.
40 days later, he made me sit beside him, to participate in the full moon They postponed ceremony.
sit up high, I clearly saw a familiar but implied Youhen eyes.
I'm smiling, got invited to the wine.
Xisan, Qi street is still awake, look the same, while Bi and Qi Qi Ming Ding Lan is difficult to make the trip, had sent someone back.
Tonight, Qi Qi Yuan natural break in the house.
I sigh, Yiyewumian.
Why so? Why?
9. clouds break ...

No comments:

Post a Comment