Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I know a lot of this moment

 I know a lot of this moment, because I went through a lot, they also told me a lot, here I see, I grew up.
I know I'm sometimes very stubborn, very stubborn, and did not expect many , toward a goal only to red, regardless of everything else, so I was naive, really naive.
sister who taught me, they are very angry, angry annoyed I can understand the reason, I also know that they is good for me, I understand everything, know everything.
this moment I am awake a lot, not everything is as simple as I thought, is not, because not everyone will understand your idea, not!
long way to go to understand, pigs should grow up, not to be so naive, easily be turned into roast suckling pig, I did not know why.
really to thank the fellows do not know that they are not angry now is, do not know that they are not annoyed now is not, and do not know that they forgive me now is not the ignorance of the child? but now I have only one heart is in the affirmative, appreciate (this is not polite, is the psyche of gratitude)
hope that all questions can make a positive, hope everything is still so beautiful, or so full of hope.
I do not know what to say , because the mood could not be expressed in words, really!
I hope the fellows know I still I'm just the wrong step, but I learned a lot, hope you can forgive me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment