Monday, May 2, 2011

Night night ghost stories Ching Ming Yu 2, 52

outside in the mountains, always absent-minded, as if what people expect the same.
do not know how long, just remember was getting dark, the rain is also growing outside, but from the wind, mountain wind and the wind in the different weekday, like a knife, heavy and heavy, I thought we would tear to pieces in general, I just know more and want to sleep, although she is looking forward to the appearance of his father, but feel that this hope that more and smaller.
was suddenly a kind of idea, if I die in this grave hill, it is in could be considered a worthy death.
girls face looked at me with sorrow, shook hands and took my shoulder hard, and I recovered much more sanity. However, heavy head, weak neck, as if not support, at any time break out the same.
increasing the temperature around the cold, empty valley can actually hear the faint cry. I can not tell who Shangfen worship or those who refused to leave this world the spirit of nostalgia. Overall my body has never been as comfortable as that, as if the people are buoyant up. The girl seems to be anxious, with your fingers gently across my face, like a faint wind blowing the same feeling.
'Wake up, sleeping will be frozen to death, and the mountains temperatures drop quickly. 'But her voice sounded to me more and more distant, instantly engulfed by rain.
'who you are, ah, still so small, this world there should be something you'll have to nostalgia ah. 'She suddenly said, so a.
'you is not it? 'Then I asked her. See I am willing to answer the girls questioning her, and laughed, both anxious or smile, her face seemed to do the same with water, are so transparent honesty, any impurities mixed in no way contrived, Like newborn babies, happy to laugh mad cry. But often the case, the more grown up, the more inner tube accession to the contrary, the birth of throw things out, and said that a person born in the first, when in fact can swim, and excellent water, which is why some parents in their children soon after birth are often placed in their water exercise pool. And some people will gradually forget their nature. Do not know what it regarded as human evolution, or degradation. Spartak
child is just born in them to take a bath with the spirits, if a child's body is not strong enough, it will die on the spot ventilation, and everyone will cry for the sorrow his death, including their parents, Because the person is not robust enough, on the battlefield will be eliminated sooner or later.
So then I suddenly understood the truth that most of the time, or rely on their own, because, when you want to rely on anything, you put behind the sell, you can not go head, you can not predict What is behind a wall or a piece of paper.
I eventually regained consciousness over, looked at the girl, though weak, but has far better, because I do not feel as cold as the previous.
girl's clothes has never been mountain rolled the slightest, as if she and I do not live in the same space. I saw her hands had bursts of white mist, white mist hanging over me, is that the fog had separated the cold mountain air and strong.
'Thank you. 'I did not talk too much, because every word say it will cost more physical, to thank, those words are enough. But the girl did not answer me, her face grew white, even in this near-dark of the night can see very clearly, she is like the dark of the moon, silver exudes a warm light, but this light has been more and more gloomy.
she has always maintained the same action, but her body slowly began to become transparent, I want to reach out and grabbed her childhood, I think is very simple, because I had sensed that she was leaving, the child's idea is straightforward, of course, to seize things go, to stay.
but I caught only air. The moment in my hand, she has completely disappeared. I only know what was gone with the wind, the girl if they had never been to the same, or that I seem only in this old wooden house had a dream.
When I can not distinguish if they are still in a dream, when actually in the rain to hear the father's cry, cry full of frustration remorse and despair. I immediately ran out, but also the direction of this voice shouting.
Finally, my father and I meet again, he did not scold me, but clung at first sight, I can feel his body trembling, then a mixture of fear and excitement, I have never seen outsiders always calm and gentle face of the father would tremble.
'nothing like. 'Father also said only four words, then hold me up. I insist that will not go away, put the girl told her father, the end, but also one to ask him, is not to do their own dreams. After listening to his father, looking down in silence, long before the photos shine a flashlight on the ground.
a pool of water on the ground, very ordinary rain.
'when the rain spirits. They can only live in the tomb of mountains, they are in heaven with the rain flow through the grave dedicated students read the monster dead. And they can never become enlightened, can not leave, as long as it rains, the rain spirit appears to help those people who get lost in the mountains, prevent them from being frozen to death or get lost. 'His father with a magnetic low with the use of the voice explained.
I am curious to ask where the rain spirits in the end. Father not to speak.
'back to the heaven of it, she just helped the people would return to heaven, wait for the next rains come back, will re-turned into a girl's appearance, wandering in the mountains, to help those who need help people. In fact, the rain spirit might also have your grandfather's wish. 'The father smiled and held me up, wrapped my clothes, my father, large thick attached to the warm bosom fell asleep. So I woke up again, has been at home.
after that his father took me to the grave no longer, no matter how I begged, he did not agree. I would like to see rain again, the Spirit did not wish to achieve over again, even to the later, his father died, I went to grave, but only the sidelines of the population have heard the legend that white girl, Qingming rain every year, the But I have not seen her. out the window, the rain is still under the Ching Ming, although the look is not clear, and even puddles on the ground can only be read by the judge, held out his hand, falling into the hands of the rain confused some palms itch.
her, the rain spirit appears only in the eyes of people in need, as she called, the rain spirits without any impurities, simply make us feel ashamed. know. faded, I can see some sunshine in escaping from the shadow of the clouds.
Ching Ming is over, the long rainy season is over hate it, everyone says that, over the clear, the weather will really get better, I have a long hiss of breath, the air is fresh. behind the door open and the silver bell sounded like the laughter, I know who it was. (Ching Ming Yu End)

No comments:

Post a Comment