Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love hindsight

Love you because you get me really happy:

Perhaps God is blessing me right there?

me her into the world.
However


This is only just entering it, my life is still business as usual trajectory

still have to hold on to love and in life, breathing, breathing with

still have promise for their own struggle with

still not solved for a channel geometry and think hard with

still have time to worry about a bad mood, she will not

still has to work for her have been doing himself a smile and do not understand why the move

still remains

Perhaps my life is that they are still around and continue to go on I always think this,

only partners in and enjoy the sweat on the court when

will have a strange sense of relief

All in all, everything is still, you can temporarily thrown into the back of the head

and then I do not know, an angel, is slowly near my world is full of a depression

and she is trying to use her own strength pulled me out of escape

recall long after the original, I thought I saw a pair of beautiful hand extended to me to

love you because you, let me know how to miss the taste:

stumbling, rough Ke Hum, skelter. This relationship will eventually die, like the silent darkness, suddenly lit a pile of fire, and numerous
moths to the flame but still threw sprang, everything will perish perish is so silent

division and many times, it makes my heart heavy bear, the results can not be progress, but also made me more confused about their future, can not be happy

lot of the time I was thinking, I should stay quiet one, too many River of Sorrow, I can only sigh in this world there are too many
of frustration, too much crying, too much frustration, too much trouble, too many regrets, but all in all, are intertwined in the summer rush, endless, these will not fall my world

optimistic attitude towards life, received her first letter from the beginning, I have a feeling she will not lose my life to become a part of

got used to communicate with her life

got used to spend with her the days of text messages

only with those who had the most intimate friends say things, but also every one of them to talk to her

dear, I have identified, you are my love for Fuji:

I often laugh at her dark skin is a girl, but in fact she was the only one I have to set the words to me like a baby

every time she went out to play with us when a group of people, would choose to stay in one corner of a quiet, very quiet, very quiet

said to me long after her when she told me, with us, she will be more willing to choose quiet, although she will usually noisy
What a special girl


after the period of time with us after the original recall, really no matter how thought, I can not imagine the two of us have deep contacts today

often unconsciously thought of her loneliness is her face when surfaced in my mind

lonely heart who will always remember his life appeared in every person, so I always try to think of you benefit still unknown

stars falling in each night, over and over again, a few of my loneliness

I never thought we would start the interaction is so

It was so fast and almost made me by surprise

but with her words, that this happiness to so sudden

less than ten times a pair of lovers meet

basically a pair of lovers have not spoken face to face

the development of relations between us are so fast

contacts less than one month has been hard to break away to the point where, at least, I think so

distant geographical, but also so that we can only use mobile phones to being linked with each other's hearts



simple

happiness

and romantic with a touch of naive discourse
I laughed


relieved smile

I think she can do it, step by step I was out of the depression of the world, to break through those troubled beam pump

her, got hold of my hand

happiness, sometimes it is really very simple, as long as loyal to their hearts to each other

PS: When you really love someone, you will find that the language is so pale and weak

gap forever words and feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment