Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It turned out that I really care about you

long time no news of you, and you? In this quiet night, you are not the same like I miss you miss me? Freezing night in the air, his thoughts wandering in the night, jittery mood swing monotonously wall clock, the boundless solitude and melancholy swept over me as if coldest heart. Looking at your computer screen is always black on the head, my thoughts as the clock's ticking time through the years.


network in the vast ocean, we know each other inadvertently. Your honesty, your humor, your wisdom, and your pure sweet voice, such as the trickling rain moistens dry my heart, awaken my sleeping passion. Brief Encounter's feeling that, hit it off in a friendly, had a long absence, the time and space to tell their infinitely shorter distance. We are happy to talk like that, that kind of understanding. Cold at the moment into a happy text notes, tap the keyboard sound of the rapid jumping, passing our joy and happiness to each other.




Meet our quiet night in the network, without the hustle and bustle during the day, not the hypocrisy of preparedness, we mutual concern and mutual trust. Sentiments are telling each and every time the care of pity, my heart filled with unhappiness and trouble of petty **** was evaporated. I remember you said, a man loves you, but do not know what they are waiting for. You said I was a kind man, if you can find people like me the happiness of your life.




evening after the rain, raindrops falling from the roof of the ground water, splashes a flower spray, and instantly disappeared without a trace, see the gorgeous rainbow, only remain in the street in the middle of the evening, which the city of golden dust has been tarnished. Many times you ask me I had a moment's hesitation, you can always stir my miss


you say, You say You say You say, Too many grievances, too much bitterness, too much help, I must pour embankment carved into tears, could not stop falling from my face. At this point, I want to have to rely on your generous shoulders, more like to have your warm arms embracing, more like holding your hand into the palace of happiness ... ... but, I can not, I can not ... ...
< br>


love the way you said though do not know what the wait, but I can feel your expectations. Your head is constantly flashing, At that moment, my mind went blank, front of the computer kept saying I love you! But I have the courage, the courage to fight Jianpanshangqiao three words. I am against their refuse into the desert you ... ...



no sleep tonight, Tonight speechless. Sitting in front of the computer, without you familiar with the head, not your warm words, not your immediate concern. That's the ticking clock, relentlessly cold night pieces. ****, Thoughts scattered instant instant pain, tears fall instantly.





deep in my heart, calling you, you there? How are you? An invasion of cold and lost my heart, a tear has never been concerned about my pain.




while waiting for a pain, when love has become the past, You carry the heart-breaking disappointment disappear in the vast sea, I suddenly found that the original, without you I'm so lonely without you I'm so driven to distraction. It turned out that I really care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment