Monday, September 20, 2010

Sparkle Flashing notes can become song

 Free day, always waking up at noon, opened his eyes and saw the sun fall on my window leisure lily, the heart of a number of catkins, ah, ah flowering to make snow on the fly. The snow will be blown eyelashes occasionally, only a little warm, they melted snow for the tears --- the Soul. One only needs to look eyelashes Light shaking the snow for the Soul on the notes of a string of cold, pale in the cheek dance.

possessed the balcony railing and let the wind was, the crowd watching the rush of work, have chosen to walk in the shade of banyan can be no one to look up at the tree's appearance. To uphold the tree is stretched, want to come it is green for pedestrians while standing. So, who drove a red flower, red fruit knot of fruit were to stand then who gorgeous?

look up the midday sun, the same as every sunny day, much of leisure in the sun, always to the downhill after midnight, the sun will be shy of the red,UGG boots clearanc, it must be because of waiting for the night touching! With this intention, I found myself a little sorrow for the sun some, for that instant the blushing, brighten your whole day to do!

a piece of the cloud changes the floating, clouds that will spit out a smoke ring smoking the sun, or else how not far from the sun, to the tree Shao Shang take a trip around it?

sunshine will think of falling leaves,UGG shoes, the northern autumn, the leaves covered with Indus, the walk on the top leaves will squeak in the ring. In so young, the love Listen to the sound, like walking on the fallen leaves up and shake off the strength to do the grief. Do not know when, the leaves will not go step on my heart to know, that sound is deciduous moans. Some of the glaring sun

, and came into the room and saw yesterday to buy the blooming lily, have a few petals scattered on the window sill, and think of yesterday, when bought, because of its delicate and charming, has interest in talking with friends one afternoon, talking about happy flowers

office, friends, casual Q: vase of lilies, garden lily, lily wilderness will be the envy of the lily *** you?

the same, and I answered casually joke: Wu Fei lily, lily heart how can we know? Is spent is enough ah!

friend anti-lip: Ru neither flowers, Where There's a flower for the flowers?

of a sudden, some language astringent, think to myself: If I spend, then how can we know why flower to flower. Mouth is said with a smile: sleepy, want to sleep.

many times, are so careful to avoid some irrelevant topics, such as care of the wind in the red candles. Why, do not know. I'm afraid to say the sound is like the leaves will fall to the tree, coming to take root it

covered with a balcony to the season, each flower on gorgeous. Flowers are pale purple and pink, I do not want to not ask its name, I just call it like wisteria.

2 Wisteria Wisteria

open a flower that is the case: the bamboo fence twisted, rusting bars in the fence entanglement.

When the wisteria in the bamboo fence at the time of the woman to have a pretty sweet, the morning sun rose, when people send her beloved children go to work. She will bow to bypass Wisteria Vine, will be looked up to her sweet soft shy lover, picking the petals off the shoulders of love. In the sunset comes, she will light and shadow in Wisteria Lane, looked away for love smile.

When the wisteria in the rusty bars on the time, the girl has a sad, looking at the long, long alley melancholy.

her window at the sunset read Faust, read Chang Ai-ling. Montreal, thought the sky gave sad.

know the name Wisteria is very young, my mother read me a poem before bed: my true remember one sentence that reads

Wisteria opened

gentle stood Hong?

No one knows ...

behind what is not of the mind, but hazy enveloped by a mood, how that no one knew what ? So light the incense, then wrapped the vine, then the soft colors, why no one knew what

number of moving is such a place, so you will not be rejected. Childhood reading poetry Bing remembered

mother, you are my heart lotus

rain came. . .

not yet finished, they hide in the arms of her mother cry, he was my mother asked why, they would not say a word.

today, no wind, no rain in the afternoon, the balcony under my wisteria to convince their cointegration theory Kuse read the words, what is to be moved in front of wisteria

, there is a youth riding a horse flashed by from my sight, in come a far far better then, they Benz and back, laughing all my look of surprise.

blue dress song from Gone with the Wind

2003/3/7/18 when

3, will often give birth to some unknown number of name warmth and desire.

such as

know Foluolunsa name, is a story in the book,UGG shoes, which is a time when junior high school. When reading is very fickle Yimushixing. But when the eye crossed the name, I think I blinked a few more eyes. Memorable moment was heart flying up somewhere. Vaguely to feel this is called one person. How will link the two names, they're Xiao thing.

subway station in Hong Kong has a station called Ago from Guangzhou to Hong Kong airport is to switch to taking the subway, and ride a few times have not noticed, Suddenly on the 1st, see, heart Emission inexplicable emotion, it seems that there is a another world of the pale girl, with blue water, the clothes, tossed long sleeves, in dance, dance, gone with the beautiful and touching, Music is from the other end of the distance drifted across the horizon to accompany her dance. Tsing Yi never go look at this place called what it was like, because no time was afraid of passing something? I can not tell their own. Now the new airport from Guangzhou to direct bus, but I never sit, is still a painstaking subway train and then sat. Although there has been stubborn friends ask me why, only smiled like it.

It's shop next to the name First saw the name, very warm heart. Vaguely that there is carbon in the small stove fire, next to a rock in the chair can be, if you lay there, and the fire would be red and warm for you, you can face wet, nap children, flickering fire will slowly simmering * face. Would like to be thought, and several passes are separated by glass windows that do not quite clean, look inside for a while, know that there is no fire inside, and there was no shaking of the chair. So finally tried to go without shampoo, it and walk to the next door, Nonetheless, each time passing, invariably slower pace, his heart Waner in a little while.

Network Internet name is the same faithful, does not know when a name will be moved, a half-day heart love quietly, though that fact as look real, but still impossible not to love with. As that day and saw your name, your name though quietly silent, but like a wild horse, I think the sky static banners and had to leave so vivid difficult situation.

blue skirt

2003/5/30/9: 40

4, these days, see Wayao writing dream, heart tickle, because many of my dreams The deadly, some dream of memory so clear, so I always knew it was my dream.

enduring dream up a dream is about to go to class embarrassing clips.

one: the time has come to class, but I can not find shoes, and searched and searched,Discount UGG boots, and how can not find, anxious ah, to the time, going to be late, suddenly found, 2 just not the same shoes, just-do, and trying to kid wear, just do not see them does not seem to wear the same out of the door, only to find, two heel is not as high, the worry ah.

II: stand on the platform, and do not know anything about, and find out what is forgotten is also the wrong notes, and finally found the one thing I can say things, but not a little random thoughts. Embarrassing to be dead pull.

three: now standing at the podium, only to find no hair, and then look closely, still wearing pajamas, crying dead.

many dreams like these, implying what, am I unfit teacher? How so nervous school?

more proud of a dream of my own machine to do the flood sapiential

floods came, everyone in the escape. Mom and Dad are not at home, Grandma can not walk, I walk carrying a grandmother, still with my schoolbag. Ran and ran and, seeing the flood recovery comes, there is a fork in the road ahead, I felt the calculation, the bags are still to another crossing, I carried my grandmother to run to another junction, flooding that we went to another intersection of the , the Hula and Latin America to rush to another intersection, and I and grandma safe.

very sad dream is about love.

dream Qin Fang did not recognize me, how do I call also revive his memory. Him again to find girls, returned the girl to buy ice cream to eat, that ice cream brand is my favorite food. Then I went mad, their review paper that ice cream to eat. A lot of people around me, put his arm Qin girl watching, eyes full of sympathy. I watched him cry, he seems to cry too but just do not know me.

very sad dream, remember it is clear that Mother did not dream the dream her mother lying on the

a red coffin, dressed in pure white clothes, and her mother usual look nothing like his father is not in the mother of a very lonely man lay. In the dream weep and weep, and awoke crying a. One morning, get up, give call home, my father then, the surprise of the question, Pumping sob's no answer, kept asking where was my mother, my father said to the morning market to buy food. But do not dare tell his father, dreamed of her mother not to do.

a long time after that up, my mother said, laughing: Silly boy, dreams are the opposite.

blue skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment