Sunday, September 19, 2010

Long time no home to write something Rights

  A little apologetic, my dear, I am an idle then chances are the blame.

two days sunshine Oh, the weather becomes warm, quiet room together on campus magnolia blossoms, white and a pink one, I feel a little angry in silence. Looking back at the time of division in China, the way to the eight-building to have a magnolia garden, shaded by tall trees, among many, is this year when a tree full of magnolia trees. Magnolia is the first impression after flowering, leaf length, flowering is not long, decadent side edge bloom, when the flowers and falling tax increases, the leaves began to grow, and which land is to make people very distressed white petals, like a year The Ready is to the days of the flowers are in bloom. Perhaps that is because of this, flowers are always the subject of pity, and it quietly with his short life has brought to people the beauty and fragrance I..

Today, I found magnolia in the campus but there are still a red rose, it is more eye-catching than Magnolia, but in my mind more beautiful than Magnolia, not only is it colorful, more importantly, Accustomed to looking after a fresh white magnolia.

warm sunshine wake up the sleeping quarter of the people, the lawn was in the sun, and a very comfortable look. For a time I also want one way or another you find a quiet lawn, side by side relying on, quietly looking at you, or casual chat, eating snacks.

tomorrow is the weekend, my dear, they can see with you, every time you stay with me is my happiest time, like you ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment